Sunday, 3 January 2016

Highlights of the year 2015

my highlights last year are the moments when I do one2one with my victory leader every friday night at metro east, those were the days that I will cherish forever, and also the moment when my bestfriends decided to attend victory last 2015, I was very proud of them, I know that there are so many ups and downs last year, but atleast now we're still alive and ready to face another 366 chapters of our lives and God will be the author of it :-) my another highlights last 2015 is when I become a better person, a person who lives freely because of unending grace. Well that's all my highlights for 2015! and I hope that we'll have a good start this 2016! thank you and Godbless.

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Kaya! Don't forget your capitalization and punctuation marks next time! Let's go, 2016!

    ReplyDelete